Working Student - Project Management R&D Digitalization
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Working Student in Project Managment R&D Digitalization!
With us, you can expect diverse and challenging tasks in the field of project management with your own creative freedom. You will gain insight into exciting research and development projects in the area of digitalization as well as agile and classic project management methods.
- You create and improve templates for project reporting and find solutions for automated reporting.
- You take over the coordination and follow-up of project meetings.
- You prepare, visualize and present topics and data.
- You create instructions, document standards and overviews (e.g. on Confluence) on project management activities and thus contribute to the transfer of know-how.
- You support the project managers in the handling of research and development projects.
- You are studying (business) informatics, engineering, business administration, or are enrolled in a comparable course of study.
- You have an affinity for digitalization and project management and ideally already have some experience in these areas.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with PowerBI, Jira, Confluence and SAP; in any case, you are willing to familiarize yourself with new software tools.
- You have a knack for communicating and presenting content.
- You work independently and in a structured manner
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.