DevOps Engineer - Software Development
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as DevOps Engineer!
- You are the central sparring partner in the DevOps environment for the development area.
- You are responsible for the development of best practices for various technologies (CI/CD, monitoring, AWS infrastructure, automate everything) and for train others in this topics.
- You are responsible for the setup and support of monitoring mechanisms to secure the cloud- and onprem customer infrastructure and applications.
- You ensure - together with the responsible central departments - the topics of security, data protection, cost and license management, and the operation of the applications.
- You will conduct explorative technology and tool scouting and ensure the use of up-to-date technologies.
- Your tasks also include support for architecture concepts and feasibility analyses.
- You develop and maintain guidelines together with the team and ensure central governance of the development areas.
- You have a degree in IT or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have knowledge of cloud computing with a focus on AWS and Azure.
- You have advanced knowledge with Atlassian Stack products (Bitbucket, Jira, etc.).
- You have hands-on experience with Docker, CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins/Azure DevOps), and infrastructure as code.
- Ideally, you have advanced knowledge of monitoring and alerting at the infrastructure and application level.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence as well as goal- and result-oriented and solution-oriented work.
- You enjoy working in a team and coordinating multiple interfaces as well as communicating with others comes easily to you.
- Agile software development with Scrum and Kanban is no foreign word for you.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.