Head of Operating Platform
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Head of Operating Platform!
- You are responsible for all areas related to our KRONES line control, which, in addition to our on-premise MES product portfolio, also includes an edge device and network technology components.
- You will lead the department both professionally and disciplinarily - with the primary goal of establishing, shaping and developing the KRONES line control organization.
- You will be responsible for product development, including the transfer of individual products to a new, overarching Krones line control system.
- You manage the teams in your area and drive the further national and international development.
- You are responsible for strategic and operational (customer) issues in the area of line management and thus become an important interface between the Development, Delivery and Operations departments.
- You are responsible for the budget and cost management for your department and control it on the basis of suitable KPIs.
- You work closely with suppliers and partners, support the selection of technology for your division and thus contribute to the further development of the platform's architecture.
- As an experienced leader, you are always ensuring the personal and professional development of managers and employees in your department.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field.
- You already bring relevant experience in the management of Scrum development teams and the software product development process.
- You have many years of experience with the automation of interlinked machines in a high-performance range, especially with B+R and Siemens S7.
- You are characterized by a broad know-how of automation and digitalization and bring experience in the field of MES and ideally also in high-level language programming.
- You have the ability to develop a vision and strategy and, above all, to consider and harmonize different interests.
- With your strong social skills and your agile mindset, it is easy for you to lead your teams along on a personal level and to inspire them to achieve strategic and operational digitization goals.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.