Cyber Security Engineer
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Cyber Security Engineer!
- You take the reins to establish and strengthen security in product development by providing solution architectures, processes, methods, tools as well as consulting and training to the development teams.
- You support the development teams in complying with security policies and mapping security requirements in their software architectures.
- You ensure that Security by Design is embedded in our processes and that external and internal requirements are met.
- You improve vulnerability and incident management for our products and support Syskron/Krones.digital in the company-wide Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT).
- You support regular testing and review of our products, tools and processes up to certifications.
- You translate the governance requirements of the Krones Group CISO on data protection and information security into operationalized standards in the development teams.
- You collect the requirements for secure products and secure operations and introduce them to the development and external partners.
- You have a degree with a technical or scientific background.
- You have relevant professional experience in cyber security and/or software development.
- You have the necessary know-how to improve security management processes and to identify risks.
- You can apply structured approaches or standards such as NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO/IEC 27001 and IEC 62443.
- Thanks to your hands-on mentality, you not only define abstract specifications, but can also analyze a security problem yourself.
- In addition to your ability to work in a team, you are characterized by your strong sense of responsibility, your communication skills and your problem-solving mindset.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.