DevOps Engineer - Deployment Automation
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as DevOps Engineer - Deployment Automation!
- You are a central sparring partner for continuous deployment/delivery and automations.
- You are responsible for the development and support of monitoring mechanisms to secure hybrid infrastructures and applications.
- You ensure - together with the responsible central departments - the topics security, data protection, license management.
- Your tasks also include supporting the technical creation and organizational implementation of the operational concept.
- You are responsible for the development of lifecycle workflows/automation of deployments and configurations of our products.
- You are co-responsible for building a central CMDB/asset management database and storage of artifacts - as a basis for the central lifecycle workflows.
- In addition to supporting cloud security certifications, you will also take care of data protection compliance.
- You have a degree in information technology or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have knowledge of cloud computing with a focus on AWS and Azure.
- You have advanced Linux and Windows knowledge.
- You already have hands-on experience with virtualization and configuration management technologies such as ESXi, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Saltstack.
- Ideally, you have advanced knowledge in monitoring and alerting on infrastructure and application level.
- Agile software development with Scrum and Kanban is no foreign word for you.
- Your working style shows independence as well as goal- and result-oriented & solution-oriented work.
- You are a team player and the coordination of several interfaces as well as the communication with others is easy for you.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.