Database Specialist - Operations Management
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Database Specialist - Operations Management!
- You develop internal databases with various interfaces to ERP systems and external data sources.
- You support internal departments such as HR, Purchasing, Controlling, Delivery or Finance in the implementation, optimization and further development of defined processes.
- You coordinate internal requirements for processes, databases and ERP interfaces, carry out adjustments yourself or manage external partners of these systems until implementation.
- You are a sparring partner for the departments with regard to requirements and possibilities of implementation.
- You have a degree in technical studies (e.g. business informatics or comparable course of studies).
- You have advanced knowledge in MS SQL and MS VBA as well as scripting.
- You also have experience in MS365 PowerApps / PowerAutomate / PowerBI.
- You already have several years experience in building and implementing processes.
- You enjoy working in a team and communication at eye level is important to you.
- You bring a high degree of flexibility.
- You are passionate about your ideas and know how to convince others.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.