Working student in the field of controlling / data analytics
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a working student business informatics in the field of controlling!
- You support the team from conception to implementation in the development of innovative IT solutions for the analysis of large data volumes.
- You are responsible for the adequate data acquisition and visualization using SQL queries and PowerQuery.
- For this purpose, you will continuously develop, improve and expand the analytics process and tool landscape.
- You learn to evaluate large amounts of data, to draw the right conclusions and to show influences on the business areas of our customers based on your evaluation results.
- You create dashboards and design convincing visualizations that present complex issues in a simple and understandable way.
- You support the controlling department in day-to-day operations and special projects.
- During your time with us, you will dive deeper and deeper into Big Data technologies and will always have experienced team colleagues at your side as contacts.
- You are studying (Business) Informatics, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Controlling or you are enrolled in a comparable course of studies with focus on IT / Controlling.
- You have the desire and time to support us actively for at least one year.
- You are confident in using MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with PowerQuery, PowerPivot, PowerBI and SQL database queries.
- You generally enjoy data analytics / business intelligence and have an affinity for the corresponding technologies and tools.
- In addition to your reliable way of working as a team and communication skills, you are characterized by a high degree of independence and sense of responsibility.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.