Working student business informatics in the field of controlling
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a working student business informatics in the field of controlling!
- You create evaluations in the area of personnel, inventory and project controlling.
- You develop and improve the process and tool landscape with the help of PowerPivot and PowerBI.
- You obtain data using SQL queries and PowerQuery.
- You create monthly reports and analyses on costs and revenues.
- You support internal reporting by preparing variance analyses.
- You assist the department in day-to-day operations and special projects.
- You are studying business informatics or a comparable field with a focus on IT / controlling.
- Ideally, you already have knowledge of PowerQuery, PowerPivot and PowerBI.
- You are confident in using MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- You have already gained experience with SAP (FI/CO) and queries from SQL databases.
- You generally enjoy programming and have an affinity for numbers and a sense of responsibility.
- You work reliably and are a team player with good communication skills.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.