Working Student Business Informatics - Strategic Product Management
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a working student business informatics in strategic product management!
- Within the Self Service BI environment you are responsible for the systematic determination of requirements.
- You support the further development and maintenance of our internal Self Service Business Intelligence solution (Microsoft Power BI).
- You support our stakeholders in defining their requirements.
- You help us in defining non-functional requirements (system guardrails).
- You implement new reports within the existing Self Service BI solutions.
- You are studying business informatics or a comparable field with a focus on IT.
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and the MS Office programs.
- You already have experience with SQL queries and REST APIs.
- You enjoy programming with the goal of prototypical implementations.
- In addition to your reliable way of working and your team and communication skills, you are characterized by a high degree of independence, resilience and sense of responsibility.
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.