Application Engineer Customer Support
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as an Application Engineer Customer Support!
- You are part of the Customer Care Center, where we support our customers and projects throughout their entire lifecycle.
- After-sales activities such as support, ticket processing, training and retrofitting are part of your daily business.
- You develop customized line management solutions (based on the line concept of the respective filling line) in cooperation with Krones and our end customers.
- You support the clarification phase of projects and the remote implementation of solutions.
- You accompany the entire process from the detailed technical clarification to the elaboration of interfaces to machine controls (signal exchange) and external ERP systems in cooperation with external partners.
- You create functional system and process descriptions as well as project simulations and develop system functions in the context of project engineering.
- You are the contact person for our national and international partners as well as for new team members in terms of technical project control, technical consulting and support as well as training.
- You have an educational background or a technical degree with a focus on IT, business informatics or automation technology.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is desirable.
- Your way of working is characterized by analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as by the ability to think outside the box in order to view process flows and interrelationships holistically.
- Furthermore, you consider independence and a sense of responsibility to be your strengths.
- You have strong communication skills and intercultural competence.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.