Operations - Head of Customer Support
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a Head of Customer Support!
- You are responsible for building, expanding and optimizing a central 24/7 Customer Service team.
- You support the development of a significant support business based on the existing systems installed in the field as well as the development of new products and business models. In this context, you are therefore the product owner of the "Customer Service" product.
- You are responsible for the creation of an optimized customer care concept with the objective to improve the customer added value and focus on a recurring subscription business.
- You design and manage the processes under your responsibility according to ITIL.
- You are responsible for escalation management up to the resolution of the customer problem.
- You plan test and integration scenarios as well as rollouts and support go-live for system updates and support projects.
- You ensure the feedback of customer, market and competitor information to the specialist departments and derive customer-specific strategies from this.
- You are in close contact with the Lifecycle Service of Krones AG.
- You are responsible for the budget within your area and keep track of it using appropriate KPIs.
- You continuously develop your area and your team and act as a coach / sparring partner for your team.
- You have professional experience in the Food & Beverage industry and at best in the development of a modern support organization.
- You have experience in technical and disciplinary leadership.
- You apply a structured approach and have a legal as well as commercial understanding of B2B contracts.
- You bring a good understanding of the technologies used.
- You are used to communicating with internal and external interfaces as a partner and at eye level.
- You have a strong power of persuasion, diplomatic skills and team orientation.
- You have good MS Office skills and ideally have already gained an overview of SAP.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.