Project Manager - Internationalization of Software Development
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Consultant Internationalization – Softwaredevelopment!
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of the internationalization strategy in the area of software development.
- Together with the local units, you are responsible for the further development in the international areas and are their first point of contact and close companion during the development phase and beyond.
- You are an important interface between the local and international units and ensure communication and interaction between them.
- You find and define further internationalization opportunities in addition to the already defined locations in USA, Czech Republic, China and India.
- You ensure consistent development standards / processes in the international units and between the development teams and comply with governance requirements.
- You define the development content and the functional mix of the international teams in close cooperation with the central development teams.
- You develop KPIs and measurement systems to verify success and compliance with defined processes and goals.
- You are a sparring partner for the management in all topics related to internationalization.
- You have a degree in business informatics or a comparable field.
- Ideally, you have already been part of establishing an international unit.
- You have already gained practical experience in software development in order to communicate with your national and international stakeholders at eye level.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in an international environment, ideally in digitalization.
- You have a good understanding of business administration.
- You enjoy interacting with different stakeholders and you are able to use your intercultural competence in a targeted manner.
- You are highly skilled in coordination and organization when dealing with projects and already worked with Scrum Teams.
- You are keen on national and international travelling with a share of approx. 20%. (as soon as possible again).
- You have good German and very good English skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.