Intern/ Working Student - Technical Ownership Cloud Applications
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as an Intern/ Working Student Technical Ownership!
- You work closely with the Technical Owners and Scrum Masters and actively support them in the creation of reports.
- You are responsible for the documentation of sprint reports, meeting minutes and product goals in Confluence.
- You prepare meetings independently and create short presentations for them.
- You also revise product documentation.
- You keep the JIRA ticket status up to date and enter fix versions.
- You support the KPI tracking (Power BI and Jira).
- You are responsible for the preparation of review templates for the sprint reviews.
- Tracking and transferring retro actions are also part of your tasks.
- You regularly research current trends in agile software development.
- You are studying business administration, business informatics or are enrolled in a comparable course of study.
- You are particularly characterized by a structured and independent way of working.
- Ideally, you have a basic understanding or initial experience in the areas of agile software development, Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence) and meeting moderation.
- Likewise, you like to independently develop suggestions for improvement and further development.
- You have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You also have a good command of written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.