Lead Software Developer - Cloud
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Lead Software Developer - Cloud!
- Based on your expertise, you make decisions around architecture and design aspects of your product.
- As an experienced member of an agile Scrum team, your focus is on web development - you are responsible for the development of scalable Industrie 4.0 applications on our Cloud IIoT Platform.
- From design, to implementation, to product operations, support and maintenance - you will accompany our solutions throughout their lifecycle.
- You act as a role model and mentor in your development team.
- You apply the latest practices such as continuous integration and delivery, deployment architectures, and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
- You are involved with the latest technologies in the IIoT and cloud environment, ensuring that our solutions are always state-of-the-art.
- You have several years of practical experience with scripting and high-level language development, ideally already with TypeScript, Angular and Python.
- You have relevant experience with cloud technologies, preferably with AWS, and have already successfully used these in projects.
- In addition, your knowledge also covers modern serverless microservice architectures.
- You are well familiar with the use of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You have a broad technical understanding, are experienced in IT security, understand software quality as an implicit part of your work and like to keep an eye out for new trends and technologies.
- It is a pleasure for you to share your knowledge with the team and to push your solution forward together.
- You are passionate about your work, you like to take responsibility and at the same time you are willing to get a lot of creative freedom.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.