Project Manager MES
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Project Manager MES!
- You manage sub and overall projects in compliance with all project objectives as well as leading and coordinating all project participants.
- You are responsible for project planning and documentation, as well as accountability of commercial, quality, and schedule project deliverables.
- You are regularly in exchange with the overall process engineering, line and factory project management.
- You handle topics like change management, schedule monitoring, cost and quality controls.
- You are responsible for the entire detailed IT clarification of the project in close coordination with the customer.
- You implement solutions for customers, coordinate and support commissioning, taking into account both production requirements and the necessary training requirement management. In addition to that, you create relevant specification documents.
- You provide technical support and consult the sales department.
- The selection, maintenance and continuous optimization of the project management methods and tools as well as quality assurance with regard to compliance with the defined methodology are also part of your area of responsibility.
- You have a degree in (business) engineering with focus on computer science / supply chain management or any other comparable qualification.
- You have already gained some experience as project manager and you are characterized by an independent, solution-oriented and self-responsible working style.
- You are familiar with IT and IT system architectures.
- Ideally, you have already knowledge about business processes in a production and manufacturing execution systems (standards and systems).
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You like to travel all over the world with a percentage of about 30%.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.