Application Engineer - MES
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as an Application Engineer - MES!
- You develop customized line management solutions (based on the line concept of the respective filling line) in cooperation with the customers.
- You carry out inventories at the customer's premises as a basis for concept development and you are also be responsible for commissioning on site.
- You accompany the process from the detailed technical definition through to the elaboration of interfaces to machine controls (signal exchange) and external ERP systems in cooperation with external partners.
- You create functional system and process descriptions (FDS), project simulations and develop system functions as part of the project engineering.
- As the first point of contact for external partners, you are responsible for technical project controls and professional consulting.
- You also train new colleagues and are responsible for their training.
- You support the execution of E2E release tests and the preparation of quotations.
- In close cooperation with stakeholders and the development department, you regularly exchange information about system enhancements.
- You are responsible for customizing our on-premise or cloud-based production data acquisition systems based on the respective customer requirements.
- You have completed IT-specific apprenticeship or a technical degree with focus on IT, business informatics or automation technology.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in the area of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Your way of working includes analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box in order to observe process flows and interrelationships in a holistic view.
- In addition, your working style is characterized by independence and responsibility.
- You convince with your communication skills and intercultural competence.
- You are willing to travel worldwide.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.