Intern / Working Student - IT Projektmanagement
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as an Intern / Working Student - IT Projektmanagement!
With us, you can expect a variety of tasks, exciting topics and the opportunity to contribute your expertise:
- You support the project management team in international projects.
- You are responsible for the analysis, preparation and visualization of the data for the project controlling.
- You are responsible for the coordination and follow-up of project meetings.
- You support us at customer meetings and (customer) workshops as well as in project communication.
- You create international project documents and reports.
- You independently work on a document standard for our technical specifications and requirement specifications.
- In particular, you will design content and structures, thus facilitating the creation of our future project roadmaps.
- You are studying (business) informatics, business administration, food technology, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- You are interested in complex processes and circumstances.
- In addition to your open-mindedness, you distinguish yourself through your structured and independent way of working.
- You have a technical interest.
- You already have experience in working with MS Office.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.