Technical Consultant Remote Connections
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Technical Consultant Remote Connections !
- As the first point of contact for remote connections, you coordinate and clarify all requirements in the area of our customer installations and related inquiries from our customers.
- You lead, control and manage the external communication as a "one face to the customer".
- You are responsible for the coordination with the corporate departments and their involvement in the review and decision-making process for the realization of solutions and new market requirements.
- You provide technical support for e.g. solution descriptions in the remote connection environment in cooperation with internal departments such as the quotation department.
- You contribute to the creation of tool use processes as well as related documentation and training material.
- You serve as a technical contact person for remote connections in the area of secure digital operation.
- You will work closely with internal and external operations teams in an international context.
- You have a degree or a completed apprenticeship in the IT field with corresponding work experience or have acquired the required knowledge and skills in another way.
- You have a broad knowledge of heterogeneous networks.
- You are already familiar with network components and firewalls, VPN and remote support tools.
- Ideally, you have a Cisco CCNA / CCNP certificate.
- You have a good know-how in IT security, operating systems and network technologies.
- At best, you have already gained an overview of structured IT service management processes, e.g. according to ITIL, ITSM.
- In addition, you are familiar with the technologies used, especially Windows client and server operating systems and ideally with Linux systems, cloud connections in the ICS environment.
- You can impress with your communication and teamwork skills as well as with a strong problem-solving mindset.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.