Senior Software Developer - C# .NET Core Platform Applications
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Senior Software Developer - C# .NET Core Platform Applications!
- As an experienced member of an agile team, you design and develop products in the plant-related portfolio.
- From design and implementation to integration and operation - you will accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle and support our engineering teams in project planning, rollout and support.
- You actively bring your experience to architecture and design issues around our solutions.
- You apply the latest methods such as Continuous Integration & Delivery as well as Deployment Architectures for high-performance and fail-safe solution and bring your experience into the agile development process.
- You interface with our international development teams and provide support as needed.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT and Cloud environment in order to become familiar with our Cloud Software products as well.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification and several years of professional experience.
- You have very good knowledge in the development of C#, .NET, .Net Core software products.
- You have practical experience in designing and implementing SQL database systems.
- MQTT, SignalR, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Jenkins, OR Mapper are part of your work environment.
- You already have experience with Interservice Communication and Service Oriented Architecture.
- You have already worked with Web UI React, Angular 6+, Docker.
- Ideally, you also have knowledge in the environment of process control systems and/or MES solutions and applications.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take responsibility and at the same time are willing to be given a lot of creative freedom.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.