Project Manager - Digitalization Development Projects
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Project Manager - Digitalization Development Projects!
- You manage diverse development projects from the digitalization project portfolio.
- You take over the monitoring and reporting of the projects with regard to quality, budget and adherence to deadlines and independently initiate appropriate measures in the event of impending deviations from the plan.
- You know how to win over internal interfaces/stakeholders for your topics.
- You are an important interface to the management, the product owners, the controlling as well as to internal and external partners and suppliers and proactively manage conflicts of interest.
- In cooperation with the product owners, you will continuously define the product goals and requirements of the projects, take over budget planning and drive your topics forward to implementation.
- You contribute to the conceptual design and implementation of new methods and processes and thus contribute to the further development of the department.
- You already have some professional experience in project management or project portfolio management.
- Ideally, you have already worked in an agile environment and can even score with a Scrum certification.
- You have a business understanding and your analytical skills help you to monitor your projects from an economic and time perspective.
- You have a great affinity for digitalization and software development and ideally already have some experience in this field.
- You enjoy networking and are used to communicating with your internal and external interfaces at eye level.
- Due to your strong communication skills, you are able to diplomatically reconcile professional conflicts of interest and present complex topics in an understandable way.
- Your way of working is characterized by independence and initiative.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.