Product Owner - Cloud Products
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Product Owner - Cloud Products!
- You gather requirements from customers and users to translate them into Product Goals, Epics and User Stories.
- You prioritize and organize the backlog through various stages of the release and sprint planning cycles.
- You align with stakeholders to balance competing priorities.
- You serve as an interface between the development team, the delivery organization and product management.
- You define the strategic direction of the product in collaboration with the product management.
- Together with the team, you will ensure consistency in process, outcome and delivery, thus contributing to the delivery of our results on time.
- You ensure transparent presentation and prioritization of current and future development topics.
- You create a team culture that supports effective and iterative collaboration towards a common goal.
- You always keep a good track of spent budgets.
- You support the development team during project planning and rollout.
- You have initial experience as a product owner.
- You are willing and have the ability to dive into technical topics to fully understand requirements.
- You have experience in planning strategies and business cases for products.
- You have knowledge in Product Owner relevant methods and agile project management methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Ideally, you already have experience in the AWS Cloud environment and / or can score with a Scrum certification.
- You have practical know-how in Jira, Confluence and various plugins.
- As an innovative decision maker, you enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.