Head of Cyber Security
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a Head of Cyber Security for Products!
- You are responsible for developing the security team and ensuring the constant advancement of this topic within the Krones Group.
- Together with your team, you translate the external and internal requirements for cyber security and data protection into concrete specifications and ensure their compliance throughout the entire lifecycle. This also includes responding to emergency situations.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for an consistent security concept. This includes the solutions from sensor to cloud platform, as well as the supporting systems.
- To this end, you support and empower the operational units and coordinate closely with the other cross-sectional areas - such as Architecture or Processes.
- You ensure that Security by Design and Privacy by Design are embedded in our processes and minds, and that external and internal requirements are demonstrably fulfilled.
- You ensure close coordination with all internal and external interface areas.
- You are responsible for the budget within your area and keep an eye on suitable KPI's.
- You are in regular contact with the management team and the CISO of the Krones Group.
- You continuously develop your area and your team and are a coach / sparring partner for your team.
- You have relevant professional experience in cyber security and advantageously also in the development of complex IT systems.
- You have experience in technical and disciplinary leadership.
- You can apply structured procedures such as ISO/IEC 27001, IEC 62443 and the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- You bring a good understanding of the used technologies and want to continuously develop yourself and your team.
- You are used to communicating with your internal and external interfaces in a spirit of partnership and at eye level.
- You have strong communication skills, persuasiveness and diplomatic skills.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.