Cyber Security Manager
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Cyber Security Manager!
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of a coordinated cyber security concept for our cloud and on-premises software solutions as well as for the internal systems.
- You ensure that security by design is anchored in our processes and that external and internal requirements are met.
- You collect the requirements for secure products and secure operation and introduce them to development team and suppliers.
- You take care of product security requests and assessments from our customers.
- You are responsible for regular tests and reviews of our products, tools and processes, including certifications.
- You improve the vulnerability and incident management for our products and represent Syskron in the group-wide Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT).
- You are frequently in contact with the Syskron Management Team and the CISO of the Krones Group.
- You have a successfully completed degree in information technology or a comparable qualification, ideally with a focus on IT security or cyber security.
- You have relevant professional experience in cyber security and/or software development.
- You have the necessary know-how to improve security management processes and identify risks.
- You can apply structured procedures or standards such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO/IEC 27001 and IEC 62443.
- Ideally, you have knowledge and practical experience in the field of IoT and cloud computing with a focus on AWS.
- Thanks to your hands-on mentality, you not only define abstract specifications, but can also analyze a security problem by yourself.
- In addition to your ability to work in a team, you are characterized by your strong sense of responsibility, your strong communication skills and your problem-solving mindset.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.