Application Owner - Network Tools
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as an Application Owner - Network Tools!
- You take over developing and coordinating tasks for our network engineering tools and the other tools for the Krones Group in the environment of our customer installations (OT Network).
- Database-supported web development including error analysis and debugging is an integral part of your tasks.
- In addition, you are responsible for code reviews and database maintenance as well as the documentation of further developments and system architecture.
- You create processes for tool usage as well as the corresponding documentation and training material.
- You coordinate with the group departments and involve them in the update and CIP process with regard to solution enhancements based on new market requirements.
- In the Secure Digital Operation area, you are the technical contact person for the tool landscape, network management and documentation.
- You will also act as the central point of contact for our external service providers to integrate them into the use and management of the network documentation center.
- You will generally contribute to the development of processes and tool landscape in the Digital Operations area and will be responsible for the design and technical elaboration of networks.
- You work with the frameworks PHP in version 7.2, CodeIgniter in version 3.1.9, Bootstap in version 4.1.3 and Datatables in version 1.10.18.
- You have a degree in IT or a comparable education, ideally with a focus on web applications and databases.
- You are confident in working with PHP, experiences with CodeIgniter would be ideal.
- You have basic knowledge of the Bootstrap framework and extensive HTML experience.
- You have very good knowledge with MS SQL 2016/2019 and ideally basic knowledge with Apache.
- You also have experience in Git & Azure Devops - source code management and release of bug fixes.
- Ideally, you already have the Cisco CCNA certificate.
- In addition to your ability to work in a team, you distinguish yourself through your strong communication skills and your solution-oriented handling of problems.
- You have an extensive knowledge of network architectures.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.