Product Specialist - Platform Applications
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Product Specialist - Platform Applications!
The tasks listed below occur in the field of our in-house cloud-based collaboration platform Share2Act and our on-premise operational data collection solution SitePilot LD. The focus of the individual team members varies based on their technical qualifications.
- You work on the content and strategic development, standardization and scalability of the products.
- You contribute to the definition and implementation of the roadmap.
- You support the generation of documentation and training material.
- You take part in the implementation of test processes for quality assurance and you are constantly improving it.
- You advise, support and train our national and international partners as well as new team members.
- You support the execution of E2E release tests and support the preparation of quotations.
- You will be involved in the review and processing of tickets from the support environment.
- In cooperation with the relevant stakeholders and the development department, you will ensure that our software is continuously developed in a targeted manner.
- You have a completed IT specific apprenticeship or a technical degree with focus on IT, business informatics or automation technology.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in the area of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) or Cloud Computing.
- Your way of working includes analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box in order to observe process flows and interrelationships in a holistic view.
- In addition, your working style is characterized by independence and responsibility.
- You convince with your communication skills and intercultural competence.
- You are willing to travel worldwide.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.