Solution Designer - Pre-Sales
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Solution Designer - Pre-Sales!
- You are in charge of preparing quotations and serve as an interface between sales, product management and development.
- You are responsible for reviewing tender documents, clarifying customer requirements and developing solutions.
- You are significantly involved in the further development of global quotation processes (maximum standardization and automation).
- You also define and describe the scope of work of projects.
- You are responsible for the cost calculation of deliverables and the preparation of quotation reviews.
- You exchange in close cooperation with your international colleagues, specialized departments and the product management.
- You have a completed academic degree - preferably with a technical background.
- Ideally, you have already gained relevant experience in the preparation of quotations for software projects and in processes of the beverage industry.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Office portfolio.
- You are used to work independently and are willing to take on responsibility.
- You impress others with your strong communication skills.
- You like to think outside the box and you create actively your working environment.
- You also have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.