Project Manager MES
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Project Manager MES!
- You manage sub and overall projects in compliance with all project objectives as well as leading and coordinating all project participants.
- You are responsible for project planning and documentation, as well as accountability of commercial, quality, and schedule project deliverables.
- You are regularly in exchange with the overall process engineering, line and factory project management.
- You handle topics like change management, schedule monitoring, cost and quality controls.
- You are responsible for the entire detailed IT clarification of the project in close coordination with the customer.
- You implement solutions for customers, coordinate and support commissioning, taking into account both production requirements and the necessary training requirement management. In addition to that, you create relevant specification documents.
- You provide technical support and consult the sales department.
- The selection, maintenance and continuous optimization of the project management methods and tools as well as quality assurance with regard to compliance with the defined methodology are also part of your area of responsibility.
- You have a degree in (business) engineering with focus on computer science / supply chain management or any other comparable qualification.
- You have already gained some experience as project manager and you are characterized by an independent, solution-oriented and self-responsible working style.
- You are familiar with IT and IT system architectures.
- Ideally, you have already knowledge about business processes in a production and manufacturing execution systems (standards and systems).
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You like to travel all over the world with a percentage of about 30%.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.