System Engineer Network & IT Operations
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as System Engineer Network & IT Operations!
- You ensure secure and low-fault operation for network components, firewalls, anomaly detection appliance, edge device and IT systems.
- You are responsible for the selection, design, support and operation of solutions for monitoring, documentation and management of components as well as system automation.
- You define and coordinate requirements for centrally provided tools, e.g. for IP address management, asset management or monitoring.
- You will also develop practical operational concepts and precise documentation for handing over operational activities to other internal and external teams.
- You define and perform regular maintenance tasks and provide technical support to Customer Support in analyzing problems and troubleshooting as 3rd level support.
- In addition, you will evaluate technologies and components in coordination with Development, Architecture and Security and support customers with regards to technical clarifications and evaluation of special requests.
- You work with external and internal operating teams in an international context and manage the necessary on-site support.
- You have an apprenticeship or a university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained knowledge and experience with industrial networks (ICS), ideally with VPN and cloud connections.
- You also have expertise in structured IT service management processes, e.g. according to ITIL.
- You have experience in design, implementation and operation of monitoring and management solutions for IT components.
- You have a good technical understanding as well as experience with the technologies used, especially Cisco network components and firewalls, VPN, remote support tools, Linux systems, Windows client and server operating systems.
- You also have good knowledge in the areas of IT security, operating systems and network technologies.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.