Application Engineer - Cloud & MES
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Application Engineer Cloud & MES!
The tasks listed below are performed in the environment of our in-house cloud-based collaboration platform Share2Act and our on-premise operational data acquisition solution SitePilot LD. The focus of each team member varies based on their technical qualifications.
- You are responsible for engineering and commissioning customer projects worldwide - both remotely and on-site.
- You take care of the technical project control of our national and international partners (supervising).
- You advise, support and train our national and international partners as well as new team members.
- You support the execution of E2E release tests and the preparation of quotations.
- In cooperation with the relevant stakeholders and the development department, you will ensure that our software is continuously developed in a customer-oriented manner.
- If required, you will be taking over system instructions and training sessions for our customers in German and English.
- You have an educational background or a technical degree with a focus on IT, business informatics or automation technology.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) or Cloud Computing is desirable.
- Your way of working is characterized by analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as by the ability to think outside the box in order to view process flows and interrelationships holistically.
- Furthermore, you consider independence and a sense of responsibility to be your strengths.
- You are willing to travel worldwide.
- You have strong communication skills and intercultural competence.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.