Senior App Developer iOS & Android
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Senior App Developer iOS & Android!
- You will develop and integrate a mobile cross-platform app (iOS & Android) as well as web-based cloud products on enterprise level in our IIoT platform.
- You will also improve and enhance the architecture of the native cross-platform app.
- You will gain an understanding of customers, industry, competition and customer value generation.
- You are in close contact with all stakeholders of the Scrum team (Product Owner, UX Designer, Scrum Master, Developer, team leaders, customers).
- You ensure a constant transfer of knowledge within the Scrum team.
- You work closely with other areas and coordinate cross-functional tasks.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education.
- You have extensive experience in the development of mobile cross-platform applications for iOS & Android.
- In addition, you could already gain experience in native development with iOS & Android as well as deepen your knowledge in development with Flutter.
- You like to work in a team and are characterized by your strong communication skills and a result-oriented way of working.
- Communication is easy for you in German as well as in English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can apply with us in German as well as in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.