Senior UI/UX Designer
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Senior UI/UX Designer!
- You work on the user-centered and iterative development of concepts.
- You carry out requirements analyses and do user research.
- You transfer research insights into suitable user concepts with the help of workflows, use cases, storyboards, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- You translate complex contexts into simple and user-friendly interfaces.
- You provide visual design specifications and acceptance criteria for software developers.
- You maintain design systems / style guides and develop them continuously.
- You ensure that our designs are consistent across products.
- You coordinate external design service providers and monitor the quality of their concepts.
- You work together closely with product owners and software developers in an agile environment (Scrum).
- You have a successfully completed degree in the field of user experience (design), media informatics, human-computer interaction, communication psychology, industrial design or a comparable field.
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in UX design, UX research or usability engineering.
- You've worked with tools like Figma, Sketch App, Adobe XD, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- In addition to your flair for intuitive user interfaces, you also bring a sense of high-quality and aesthetic design.
- You have experience in an agile environment, preferably with the Scrum process.
- You have knowledge of guidelines and limitations of web technologies such as HTML, Angular, React, CSS and TypeScript.
- In case of potential problems or obstacles, you don't hesitate for long and take action yourself or reach out to your team members.
- Communication is easy for you in both German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can apply with us in German as well as in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.