Agile Transformation Coach
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as an Agile Transformation Coach!
As an Agile Transformation Coach, you are first in line whenever there is a transformation of organizational units or even individual teams. You inspire the management and executives for agile principles, develop targeted measures and processes in order to lead the transformation to success step by step. Your tasks include:
- You support the agile transformation of organizational and individual teams with a focus on cross-functional teams from different departments.
- You influence the development of a culture, which is characterized by continuous improvement and also support the management in further developing the organization as well as constantly adapting it to new challenges.
- You take over the planning of transformation projects and keep an eye on the success of the change process using suitable KPIs.
- With the help of suitable methods and tools, you enable the relevant target groups to lead the company to an agile organization (the management team, executives and individual employees).
- You convey an understanding of agile scaling methods and the agile framework across the entire company.
- You accompany employees through different change phases and support them with suitable measures (e.g. coaching, workshops, moderation, ...) in order to implement the change in a targeted manner.
- You create communication plans, take over the preparation as well as the integration of relevant interfaces.
- You have successfully completed your studies and further training in an agile context (e.g. Scrum).
- You have relevant professional experience in coaching or consulting and also have the required expertise in change management.
- You already have experience in project coordination and you are familiar with agile methods and tools.
- You are good at listening and observing and you are used to communicating with different characters and on different levels.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.