Intern - Human Resources
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
Does that sound exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as an intern Human Resources!
During your internship, you will get to know the entire spectrum of a generalist HR department. You will gain insight into all HR management activities and be a full member of the team, because - regardless of whether you are a permanent employee or a student - we all work closely together. What contribution will you make to the big picture?
- You will be responsible for the applicant management and will always be in close contact with our applicants and departments.
- You will prepare and follow up interviews and will have the opportunity to accompany them yourself.
- You will advertise our vacancies and post them on various platforms.
- You will be involved in a wide range of HR projects (e.g. recruiting, personnel development, etc.).
- You will do research on HR trends and HR-related issues and will assist in creating presentations.
- You will take care of general concerns of our employees.
- You will support us in the administration as well as in the creation of various documents such as job references.
- You are enrolled at a university (e.g. business administration, education or similar) and - what is much more important to us than your degree program - you are interested in the field of human resources.
- You have time to support us for about 6 months starting around mid-February 2022.
- You enjoy working in a team and are keen to get to know the full range of HR management.
- Thanks to your structured way of working, you keep an overview even in stressful situations.
- With your open and friendly personality, you are the ideal contact person for our applicants and employees.
- Ideally, you have good knowledge of MS Office.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can apply with us in German as well as in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information, please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.