Intern / Working Student (m/f/d)* IT Project management
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
Does that sound exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as an intern / working student (m/f/d)* IT Project Management!
With us, you can expect a variety of tasks, exciting topics and the opportunity to contribute your expertise:
- You support the project management team in international projects.
- You are responsible for the analysis, preparation and visualization of the data for the project controlling.
- You are responsible for the coordination and follow-up of project meetings.
- You support us at customer meetings and (customer) workshops as well as in project communication.
- You create international project documents and reports.
- You independently work on a document standard for our technical specifications and requirement specifications.
- In particular, you will design content and structures, thus facilitating the creation of our future project roadmaps.
- You are studying (business) informatics, business administration, food technology, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- You are interested in complex processes and circumstances.
- In addition to your open-mindedness, you distinguish yourself through your structured and independent way of working.
- You have a technical interest.
- You already have experience in working with MS Office.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information, please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.