Cyber Security Manager (m/f/d)*
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Cyber Security Manager (m/w/d)*!
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of a coordinated cyber security concept for our cloud and on-premises software solutions as well as for the internal systems.
- You ensure that security by design is anchored in our processes and that external and internal requirements are met.
- You collect the requirements for secure products and secure operation and introduce them to development team and suppliers.
- You take care of product security requests and assessments from our customers.
- You are responsible for regular tests and reviews of our products, tools and processes, including certifications.
- You improve the vulnerability and incident management for our products and represent Syskron in the group-wide Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT).
- You are frequently in contact with the Syskron Management Team and the CISO of the Krones Group.
- You have a successfully completed degree in information technology or a comparable qualification, ideally with a focus on IT security or cyber security.
- You have relevant professional experience in cyber security and/or software development.
- You have the necessary know-how to improve security management processes and identify risks.
- You can apply structured procedures or standards such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO/IEC 27001 and IEC 62443.
- Ideally, you have knowledge and practical experience in the field of IoT and cloud computing with a focus on AWS.
- Thanks to your hands-on mentality, you not only define abstract specifications, but can also analyze a security problem by yourself.
- In addition to your ability to work in a team, you are characterized by your strong sense of responsibility, your strong communication skills and your problem-solving mindset.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1006.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.