As a 100% subsidiary, we are a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
This sounds interesting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Releasemanager (m/f/d)*!
- You keep track of upcoming releases of our cloud solutions.
- You ensure transparency and maintain the balance between fast deployment and sufficient lead time for our operational areas.
- You continuously keep the overview of the compliance with the release process.
- You continuously develop our release process in the direction of CI/CD.
- You maintain contact with the involved departments and advise them on the team- or product-specific implementation.
- You have a technical degree or a comparable qualification with professional experience.
- You have already gained deep experience in release management of cloud solutions.
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- Your working style also shows self-reliance and a sense of responsibility.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1006.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.