Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Releasemanager (m/f/d)*!
- As a process owner you drive the continuous improvement of our release processes for our cloud and on premise solutions.
- You create a framework in which our internal stakeholders receive the right information about our releases at the right time.
- You coordinate the releases for our on premise solutions, i.e. merge desired dates from the projects with possible delivery dates from our development and set a release date.
- With your wealth of experience you will help us to increase the degree of automation (keyword: CI/CD) of our deployments.
- You advise the teams on their own product implementations of the deployment chain.
- You regularly coordinate with Operations, Product Management, the Development Teams and DevOps.
- You have a degree in technical studies with a focus on computer science or business informatics or a comparable education with professional experience.
- You have already gained solid experience in the area of release management (CI/CD) of cloud solutions.
- Agile working methods are not unknown to you, instead they are ideally already part of your everyday working life.
- You have experience in finding and defining processes.
- You are communicative and enjoy working with a variety of interfaces.
- Your working style also shows independence, a sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a team.
- You have good written and spoken German and English skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1006.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.