Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* Cloud Industrial Applications
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* Cloud Industrial Applications!
- As an experienced member of an agile team you will design & develop scalable industry 4.0 applications on our Cloud IIoT platform.
- From design and implementation to integration and productive operation - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire life cycle.
- You actively contribute your experience in architectural and design issues related to our solutions.
- You will apply the latest methods such as Continuous Integration & Delivery, Deployment Architectures and Cloud Technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions and bring your experience to the agile development process.
- You will deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT & Cloud environment and ensure that our solutions are always state-of-the-art.
- You have several years of practical experience in script & high-level language development preferably already with Angular, TypeScript and Python.
- You have relevant experience with cloud technologies and have already successfully implemented them in projects.
- You are familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You have a broad technical understanding, are experienced in IT security, understand software quality as an implicit part of your work and are open to new trends and technologies.
- You are passionate about your work, enjoy taking responsibility and are willing to take on a lot of creative freedom.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a variable bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Im Gewerbepark D75