Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* C# .NET Core
Your favorite drink? Whatever it is, there's a good chance it was made using our software. That's because our innovative digitization solutions and cloud services are used in the beverage and liquid food industries worldwide. SYSKRON is TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, devs and ops, team and capable. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer more than just kicker and free coffee: a CEO you call by his first name. Creative freedom. Exciting projects. An inspiring work environment. And really great people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* C# .NET Core!
- As an experienced member of an agile team you design & develop products of the SitePilot portfolio.
From design and implementation to integration and production operation, as well as in supporting the engineering teams in project planning, rollout and support - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle.
- You actively bring your experience to architecture and design issues around our solutions.
- You apply the latest methods such as Continuous Integration & Delivery, Deployment Architectures for high-performance and fail-safe solutions. Furthermore, you bring your experience into the agile development process.
- You also interface with our international development teams and support them as a colleague.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT & Cloud environment to become fit for our Cloud Software products as well.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification and several years of professional experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of C#, .NET, .Net core software product development.
- You have practical experience in designing and implementing SQL database systems.
- MQTT, SignalR, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Jenkins, OR Mapper are part of your work environment.
- You already have experience with interservice communication and service-oriented architecture.
- You are familiar with Web UIReact, Angular 6+ and Docker.
- Knowledge in the environment of process control systems and/or MES solutions and applications is desirable.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take on responsibility and are willing to be given a lot of creative freedom at the same time.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.